Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I GOT A NEW JOB!

For awhile now I have been wanting to find a new job because the boss at my old job is a little crazy, and I'm not even being dramatic when I say that.  So last week I was determined to get a new job because I thought to myself I needed a positive change in my life, therefore I started to ask my friends if they had heard of any openings and luckly my wonderful friend michele told me that her bank had an opening for a teller position.  So of course I went last week put in my application, and set up an interview to see the manager over the department I was applying for; my interview was yesterday morning and it went really well and I felt very confident that I landed the job.  And I was right I received a phone call from a lady in their HR department only a few hours later confirming that I GOT THE JOB!!! So you are now looking at a new teller for the First National Bank!  Woop Woop!!

9 comments: