Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Brownies & Wine

Yes that is what I am having tonight, you see me and my best friend are huge chocolate eaters I mean I would go to the extreme of saying we are addicted to it.  Even though we are attached at the hip and see each other all the time we always make plans for one night every other week to have brownies and wine.  We were having the brownies every week and then decided maybe we should try to cut back on some chocolate intake.  We started doing this about a year ago when classes and work started to get hectic for both of us, and it was just a night to destress and enjoy some chocolate which makes us very happy.  As for the wine we just always seem to have a good time drinking it so why not bring it everytime we have a brownie night? Anyways little insight as to what im doing this evening, and you all can invision me sitting on the couch next to my best friend with a glass of wine and a huge pan of brownies sitting on the coffee table in front of us not feeling guilty at all because that is exactly what I will be doing.

7 comments:

  1. how perfect!! Three of my favorite things in the WORLD..chocolate..wine..and best friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A coworker does this with her friends too. Well, Oreos & wine. :)
    Any local wines that you like? I'm always looking for something new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! I love chocolate and I love wine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a night like this!
    That sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know these are three things you can't go wrong with!

    Andy- I haven't tried too many yet but I like tring new wine too but I can tell you pink truck isn't good and I'm not a fan of yellow tail because its a little too dry for me but if you like dry wine you would probably like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww this is cute, chocolate a must and wine is fabulous, what kind of win do youdrink with it?

    ReplyDelete