Thursday, June 3, 2010

Book of the week


Recently a group member of mine from class, told me that I had to read this most amazing book about a woman who decides to leave the life she has and get away to figure out what she truly wants out of life and she talks about her journey two 3 different countries, Italy, India and Indonesia. The book is called Eat,Pray,Love by Elizabeth Gilbert and its a biography of a new chapter in her life, basically when everything changed for her. I just began reading the book this week and I'm already half way through the book it is amazing and very inspiring, it makes me wish I could leave and go visit these countries as well. If any of you are looking for a great biography to read I highly suggest reading this one!

www.elizabethgilbert.com/eatpraylove.htm

7 comments:

  1. I have heard that is a good one guess I need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to read this book for a while now!! I guess I need to! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the title of the book..it kinda grabs you and says "youve got to read this."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your layout and photos! Thanks for the recommended read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta pick this up! Stories like this make me want to write a book about my cross country visits and this process of finding a husband in Germany. Looking forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone I hope you all read it! And Jessica if you wrote that as a book I would defiantly read it because that sounds very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete